August 30, 2009

Stopping by to say, "Hello!"



Well, I have fallen off the blogging train. Shame on me. Life has been hectic since the big move to Brooklyn. One of my best friends got stuck in NYC for a month due to free frequent flyer mile plane ticket restrictions, which actually ended up being completely awesome! I had a partner in crime to explore the city with! I miss her so much already and I have decided to spend the next year or so trying to get her to move here.

I've also been on the hunt for a new job, but I haven't struck gold yet. I did take a part time job at a store in SoHo, but the pay isn't really a living wage (not even in Boston, let along NYC). I figure it's better than nothing and it could lead to some other things down the road if I put in some effort to stand out. I'll also still have time to look around for something more permanent.

That's a quick update! I leave you with this amazingly adorable photo of Francesca, my number one girl style crush. She is preparing for a big move herself and is actually having a stoop sale today if you are in the Boston area and are interested in taking some of her bits and baubles.

No comments: