February 9, 2011

Independent Fashion Bloggers Evolving Influence Conference


I am super excited to be attending The Independent Fashion Bloggers Evolving Influence Conference tomorrow! All of the panel discussions sound amazing and I can't wait to see some of my favorite bloggers like Rebecca, Keiko Lynn and Karla talk about about their blogging experiences.

I think one reason conferences like this are so great is that you are surrounded by your peers who face the same obstacles as you when it comes to being part of the blogosphere. These girls are so helpful, sweet and supportive that it gives me hope and motivation for my own blogging aspirations.

I plan on bringing a camera so hopefully I will have some kind of recap post for you in the coming days!

4 comments:

Ellie said...

It was great meeting you today! Keep in touch!
-Ellie

Liz said...

It was so wonderful to meet you too! I look forward to more of your posts as you discover your favorite things in NYC (including the already discovered Donut Plant!)

Lauren and Julie said...

Hey Liz, great meeting you, love your blog, esp the Alexa Chung post! We just followed you, come follow us too at www.bornandbread.blogspot.com xox

Liz said...

Thanks ladies! It's so nice to meet some fellow New York based bloggers :)