February 21, 2011

Outfit Post: Warming up


It was 60 degrees in NYC on Friday. A total tease since now there is a fresh coat of snow on the ground. Anyway, I was able to wear flats without socks and my lighter coat. It was amazing!



Scarf: handmade, Christmas gift from my mom
Coat: Urban
Bag: Coach via Ebay
Silk Shirt: Savers
Cardigan and Jeans: Madewell
Shoes: A.P.C. via super sale at Urban

One more note: These shoes are the first A.P.C. item I own and I LOVE THEM. They were a Valentine's Day gift from Greg and lucky for both of us, they were on super sale. Originally $225, on sale for $79.99 online, but instore they were less than $60. Out of control!

I almost feel like Annabel from Blushing Ambition with her Buffalo Exchange Rachel Comey boots - almost.

5 comments:

Margaret said...

I really love your coat. Coats are definitely a favourite item for me to purchase...I have to restrain myself to stop buying any more!
What a perfect boyfriend-buying you shoes for Valentine's!

Mgt x

christinaw said...

I just happened upon this blog of yours! miss you!
Hope you are doing well !!!!!
Very cute outfit - too bad its FREEEEEZING again.

XO

Liz said...

margaret - i know what you mean about coats! i finally did a huge spring cleaning of my coat closet last year and i am resolved to keep it at a minimum!

and yes, i am a lucy girl to have such an intuitive guy in my life :)

christina! i miss you too! come visit me in nycccccc :(

Lola said...

i love your style, it's so easy-going and just lovely. and your photos are great <3 following each other?

Liz said...

aw thanks lola!

i really like your blog too. i am a sucker for anything with polka dots and that skirt you posted is right u p my alley :)

count me as a reader!