July 31, 2011

Lately

Photo by Whitney

Dress: Leah Goren
Bag: vintage

Well, it's been an exhausting week. I was so stressed and busy with party planning that I totally crashed this past week. I've been feeling really tired and for whatever reason, no matter how early I go to bed, when I wake up the next morning it just was not enough sleep.

I did get up the energy to go to a Brooklyn Cyclones game on Thursday for my friend's birthday though. This horse was there. Don't ask my why because I have no idea what business a horse has at a baseball game. Poor guy. He was very sweet though and was kind enough to let me take a picture with him.

Posting is going to be relatively sparse for the next couple weeks because I am going up to Boston for one of my best friend's wedding. Her fiancee is from St. Croix and most of his family won't be up for the actual ceremony, so they are going down to The Caribbean immediately following the wedding for a party down there. Kate, my friend who is getting married, invited everyone down to St. Croix for the week too, so I will be in a tropical paradise villa with 15 friends starting August 9th! Woohoo! The most "tropical" place I've been is Ft. Lauderdale, so this going to be extra fun. I can't wait to wear my new black bathing suit!

I hope everyone's summer is going well! I can't believe it's already August!

No comments: