October 31, 2011

Halloweenie

Hat: Greg's
Glasses: Warby Parker
Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: JBrand via Beacon's Closet
Backpack: BAGGU via Dalaga
Shoes: Madewell

So my costume this year was a little lame in that I didn't make or buy anything for it, but that was also kind of the point. I hate spending an exuberant amount of time, money and effort on Halloween because it always give me so much anxiety! I want my costume to be awesome, but it never turns out quite the way I want. Well, at least it hasn't since my mom made me a black window spider costume in second grade. I think that was my Halloween costume peak.

If you haven't guessed already, I was "Where's Waldo?"! I guess you could say I was a "fashionable" version of the man since I wore high waisted jeans, red lipstick and heeled desert boots. I thought my backpack added a nice touch though and it was definitely practical for the evening too!

My friend invited a few of us to a local brewery for a friends and family Halloween party, which was fantastic for a couple of reasons. One being it was only $5 to get in and all you can drink beer the entire night, and two being the weather was TERRIBLE so it was nice to be in one place the whole night.

I also got a festive manicure, which you can see here. I hope you all had a fun weekend filled with candy and costumes!


No comments: