August 22, 2008

new hair.

When I first decided I was going to color my hair I debated between red and brown for months before deciding on red. I stayed a red head for two years! Eventually I just stopped dying it. No reason really. I guess I just decided that I would let my regular color grow back in, and it has, but now I am itching for a change!

This time around I am ready to be a brunette. I'm almost positive that it's just the fall creeping up that is creating this urge, but also just really, really need a hair cut!

I know I'm not the only one who has been waiting for "The Edge of Love" to come out in the US, and I have decided that not only is the wardrobe in the movie inspiring, but so it Keira Knightley's hair. Her natural color is what I want and I have already told my old room mate, who does my hair, that her color is what I want. She thinks it will turn out great and she is excited do try something new on me!

I am hoping to have this color in the beginning...


and then have it fade into something more like this.



Also, can we please talk about how fabulous Keira Knightley is in general? The girl is like a doll and her style is fantastic.

in chanel


in top shop

No comments: