April 20, 2009

First Outfit Post!

One thing I wanted to do on this blog is post some of the outfits I wear. When I started taking photos of my daily outfits I realized that the way I perceive myself in my mirror doesn't always translate into photos - in in a good and bad way. It definitely has made me more self aware and I have come to accept that some things work better on me than others. For example, I am a dress and skirt person. As much as I love jeans and pants, I almost always feel more comfortable in a dress and cardigan with some flats than in jeans and a t-shirt. This is partly because I am self conscious of my legs and behind, but I also feel like it's so much easier to just throw on a dress with some cute flats and look totally put together. If I am going out, I can just put on some heels and lip stick with the same dress or skirt and I am good to go! The less fuss, the better.

Anyway, here is my first outfit post ever!


cardigan: h&m
dress: thrifted @ savers (aka the best thrift store ever)
belt: urban
tights: hue
shoes: stuart weitzman (my bargain shoes!)

No comments: