February 18, 2010

Alexa Chung for Madewell Debut


Video via NYLON
Most people already know that I am gay for Jenny Lewis. Well, turns out I am also gay for Alexa Chung. I couldn't be more excited for her collaboration with Madewell! Her style meshes so well with Madewell's already, but I think this line will add some "coolness" and street cred to the brand. Here is an inside scoop: Some of the items, like the shoes for example, are actually part of Madewell's Fall 2010 line and not specifically Alexa Chung for Madewell - furthering my previous point about meshing styles. You should be pumped about Madewell! So much cuteness happening in the future.
I basically want everything in Alexa's line, but I have to say that I am uber excited for the overall jumper and romper, the high waisted jeans with the polka dots on the inside, and (of course) the dresses. Ooohhhh the dresses!











Via Nitrolicious

No comments: