March 19, 2011

Japan


Like almost everyone else, I have been constantly thinking about Japan this past week. It's been hard to think of what to write or say about it because it's almost too terrible for words. My heart goes out to all the people and families who have suffered during the earth quake and tsunami.

I've never experienced such a disaster like this personally, so it's surreal to look at all the photos and videos on the internet. I know how awful it is, but at the same time I have no way of really understanding what it must be like for everyone over there. It breaks my heart.

I know times are hard for a lot of people right now, but if you can spare anything please donate to the Red Cross or whatever other relief program you'd like to help ease the suffering.

Photo via The Big Picture

No comments: