April 1, 2011

Oh, to have red hair again...



Little known fact: I had red hair for two years.

Sometimes I really miss being strawberry blonde - especially when I see gorgeous photos like these taken by the lovely Starr of A Though is the Blossom. I do not miss, however, the dying every 2-3 months. Not to mention the havoc hair dye reaps on ones tresses.

No, no. Never again will I reach for a bottle and plastic gloves. I will be satisfied to be a dirty blond from here on out!

Via A Through is the Blossom

8 comments:

Le garçon avec les lunettes, said...

Love those pictures... they are so gorgeous!!!

Nora said...

love your hair!

Liz said...

nora, thank you! but unfortunately the pictures in this post are not actually of my hair :(

i wish though!

ching said...

i bet you were just as beautiful with red hair. :)

Kennedy said...

dirty blond is my all time favorite hair color! you have such pretty natural color and im sure you looked amazing as a red head but i like you as a blonde <3

Dilan Dilir said...

great blog :)

Liz said...

gosh, you ladies are just so sweet!

Collections said...

I love the way your tied your hair with those flowers, so gorgeous.

I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

Collections Giveaway