August 26, 2011

Beach Time

Photo by Emily (who is on the right!)

Hat: Buffalo Exchange
Shades: Ray Ban
Bathing Suit: J.Crew

Here's another little teaser from St. Croix. I thought it would be a nice contrast to what the weather in New York is about to be like.

I'm sure you've heard by now, but stupid Hurricane Irene is coming this weekend and apparently along with wind and rain, she is also bringing the apocalypse. All of NYC is bracing itself for Irene's fury and people who live by the water are already being evacuated. I'm just going to try and move into my new apartment as fast as possible on Saturday.

Back to the photo! These are two of my best lady friends, who both happen to be named Emily - "The Emilys" if you will. We took this one morning out on the dock that was connected to the house we were staying in. We woke up, made some breakfast and read for a while almost every morning. It was probably one of the most relaxing portions of the whole trip.

I will just have to try and think about that zen moment while moving. Breathe.

No comments: