August 18, 2011

I'm back!

Photo by Emily M

Hat: Buffalo Exchange
Shades: Ray Ban
Dress: 1385 (RIP)
Shoes: K-Mart in St. Croix

Hello! I made it home alive!

My friends wedding and the trip to St. Croix were amazing. The wedding was perfect and so much fun and obviously I cried a lot. There was also a lot of dancing and karaoke involved, but more on that later.

I have eight rolls of film from the wedding and the trip to St. Croix that I need to get developed. Unfortunately I am broke from said trip, so getting the pictures up on here is going to take longer that I would like, but hey - all good things are worth the wait.

Until then, I leave you with this. It's me at the most eastern point of the United States. You can't tell, but we all climbed over a stone wall and hiked down a very, very steep grassy hill to get to these jagged rocks. It was just one of the insanely beautiful and cool things we saw while in the tropics.

More to come! Feels good to be back with you all!

3 comments:

Fransiska said...

beautiful, love your dress and hat :)

sweet harvest moon said...

Cute dress :)

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

Christy said...

I'm looking forward to seeing photos of all your adventures. (Film is always worth the wait.) And I'm newly obsessed with all things gingham, so I'm more than a little smitten with your dress.