November 18, 2011

Cheap Storage

Photos by Greg

Jacket: Urban
Scarf: Madewell
Shirt: St. James via Madewell
Jeans: Urban
Shoes: Dalaga
Hat Vintage
Tote: Libris Lunaria

I have been a terrible blogger lately. Work has been all consuming as we prepare for the holiday shopping season. There has been a lot of late nights shooting and editing photos so they're ready for our weekly newsletter (which you can sign up for here). More and more stuff comes in every week, so it's been hard to keep up. Luckily this is basically my dream job so I couldn't be happier being at work until 10:30 at night.

We quickly took these shots as the sun was setting after an afternoon of hanging out with Greg's nephews in Manhattan. Man, those babies are so darn cute! I miss their baby/toddler faces. I can't wait to buy them lots of cute little presents for Hanukkah and Christmas.

Anyway, this giant warehouse is directly across the street from our apartment. It's called "CHEAP STORAGE" and that's what everyone I know calls it. It's been converted into giant lofts, like most of the old warehouses and factories in North Brooklyn. The people who live there have parties and shows quite often, but luckily it's not terribly loud. Greg and I have joked about crashing a party some time, but the thought of watching Felicity, or Dowton Abbey in my bed is just so much more appealing 99.9% of the time. Am I right or am I right?




No comments: