January 27, 2012

Frances Baker Summer 2011

Photos via Frances Baker

Photographer - Hannah Kelly
Model - Louisa Kitchin
Hair and Makeup - Sarah Townsend
Styling - Josie Ryder

I came across Frances Baker not too long ago via Lauren of Blooming Leopold and I have to say that it's one of the best discoveries of last year. Since then, Josie and I have had a little bit of an internet friendship and I have to say that she is just the sweetest lady and obviously really, really talented.

I definitely prefer Summer to Winter and these photos have me desperately wishing for warmer weather. As you know, I'm a fan of road trips and country adventures and the wood fences, small colorful houses and somewhat desolate landscapes are reminiscent of some of the towns Greg and I have driven through. There's also something effortless about Australian Summer style and the Frances Baker look book really embodies that easy, but classic style.

I'm also really proud of Josie! She left a job she hated to pursue her passion and I feel like that's what I've been trying to do the past year. It just makes me really happy to see creative and talented people go after what they really love and seeing other people's success gives me hope for my own.

I received some Frances Baker items this week and I cannot wait to wear them when I go to Texas in March. You will definitely be seeing this dress and these bloomers on here very soon!






No comments: