January 28, 2012

Instagram Outfit Round Up Vol. 2

What I wore on Tuesday. Photos by me.

Another week gone by! This Madewell dress is the first actual new, non-discounted item that I have purchased in a long time. I got a gift card for Christmas and the minute I saw this thing I new that I would be using my store credit to buy it. I'm thinking about going back and getting it in white too because I know I will wear it all the time, but that might be overkill...

I should also mention the necklace I'm wearing. It's from In God We Trust and I wear it almost every day! It was a belated birthday gift from Greg and it has a little inscription on it. I won't tell you what it says, but I will say that it's very sweet and I love it to pieces.

Friday's outfit initially felt like a mess because I woke up so late that I didn't have time to shower or really think about what I was putting on my body, but it ended up being one of my favorite outfits from this week! I need to wear my hair in a braid more often.

Here's the break down:

Monday: H&M dress (worn as a shirt), Steven Alan jumper via sample sale, Madewell boots
Tuesday: In God We Trust necklace, Madewell dress, thrifted shoes
Wednesday: Thrifted sweater, Built by Wendy skirt via sample sale, Madewell boots
Thursday: Madewell sweater, Leah Goren dress, Madewell shoes
Friday: J.Crew sweater, Zachary's Smile dress, my moms belt, vintage shoes

Monday


Wednesday


Thursday


Friday

No comments: