January 17, 2012

Winter is Here

Photos by Greg
Hat: Gap a couple years ago
Coat and scarf: J.Crew
Gloves: Probably a Christmas gift
Pants: Thrifted
Bag: Libris Lunaria
Tights: Uniqlo
Shoes: Etsy

Well, guys, it's officially winter here in NYC. It has been pretty darn mild up until now and I think we are definitely paying the price. This weekend was especially chilly and called for tights under pants. I wore these red ones during the afternoon, but had to switch to a gray cable knit wooly pair for the evening.

I am finding it rather challenging to take outfit photos because of the weather. I don't have very good light in my apartment and to be honest it's still a bit of a mess from moving... but I will figure something out! Gotta work with what you have. For now you get more pictures of me bundled up like that kid from A Christmas Story.



No comments: