February 11, 2012

Instagram Outfit Round Up Vol. 4

What I wore on Thursday. Photos by me.


Fashion Week is in full swing and I've had so much fun hanging out with everyone! Last night was especially fun at the LuLu's Style Studio event. Emma, Kennedy and I got some pizza before heading into the city to meet Erin, Emily, and Kater. I'm just so glad everyone is in town and to be honest that is the best part of fashion week. It's like a friend reunion that happens every 6 months! Be sure to check out my Instagram for lots of random, silly pictures of all of us!

Anyway, here's the break down:

Monday: J.Crew sweater, Zachary's Smile dress, Mom's old belt, Madewell shoes
Tuesday: Super old Madewell cardigan, vintage blouse and skirt, Madewell shoes
Wednesday: J.Crew cardigan, vintage blouse, wool In God We Trust short via sample sale, Madewell shoes
Thursday: Dalaga shirt, thrifted dress and shoes
Friday: Thrifted Girl Scout shirt, vintage jumper via Etsy, Madewell shoes

Monday


Tuesday


Wednesday


Friday

No comments: