February 14, 2012

Short story

Thanks Alley and Emily for taking these pics!

Hair barrette: Lawrence
Sweater: J.Crew
Blouse: Vintage
Shorts: In God We Trust
Shoes: Madewell

This is what I wore to the Lauren Moffatt Fall 2012 presentation! Nothing too fancy. I picked up these shorts at an In God We Trust sample sale a few days before hand and I knew I wanted to break them out sometime during the week. They fit is great and I knew I had to take them home the second I put them on.

This weekend was a whirlwind filled with lady friends and Brooklyn rooftop adventures. Sunday night Greg and I had some friends over for an impromptu taco dinner and it ended with a few of us going to a bar down the street for Kennedy's birthday at midnight. I'm glad she's here this month and really I hope she stays.

On a random sentimental note, it was exactly two years ago yesterday that I walked into Tekserve with my broken computer where Greg greeted me at the door. I know two years isn't much in the grand scheme of things but I'm really happy he's in my life. It's weird that two years have already gone by! Time flies I suppose...




No comments: