April 27, 2012

Lawrence

All photos by Jeff Allen via Lawrence

I've been meaning to write about Lawrence for some time now. Francesca's transformation has been a wonder to watch. Her now defunct blog, The Snail and the Cyclops, was one of the very first fashion blogs I ever started following not only because her style and taste is impecable, but also because she is New England native.

I remember shopping her vintage goodies and Alice's hand made pouches at the Mass Markets every season and admiring her from afar. Now I'm lucky to say that I know this gal and her vintage obession has turned into one of the most lovely online shops I have ever laid eyes on.

Frankie and Jeff make an unbelievable team. He does an amazing job of capturing not only Frankie's natural beauty but the delicate details of the hand picked vintage items she styles to perfection. If I was only allowed to shop one vintage store for the rest of my life it would be Lawrence.

Shop the latest early spring arrivals here and follow the blog here.







No comments: