April 29, 2012

Instagram Outfit Round Up Vol. 13

What I wore on Monday. Photos by me.

I've been feeling uninspired lately. Just with blogging I suppose. I was on a roll not too long ago and felt really good about posting and got into a groove where there was a lot of really great things I wanted to write and talk about. I have a ton of Texas photos and the thought of posting them is a little too much at the moment. There's so many that I don't even know where to begin!

Dalaga is opening a second store in Manhattan in May so I have been working away and organizing all of the things that need to happen before then. It's really, really exciting to be part of this huge step, but it's also exhausting! It feels so good to finally be making this all happen (the girls been talking about store no. two since before I started last year!) and I'm really happy to be working towards it with such an awesome gang of gals, but my brain is too tired to do anything more than catch up on Gossip Girl for hours (I know, I know. Don't judge too harshly!).

Here's this week's break down:

Monday: Top Shop plaid, Steven Alan denim jumper via sample sale, Madewell shoes
Tuesday: Thrifted striped tee, Urban jeans, Dalaga boots
Wednesday: Chambray shirt from Madewell, J Brand jeans via Beacon's Closet, Dalaga boots
Thursday: Cardigan, shirt and skirt are thrifted, Madewell shoes
Friday: J.Crew cardigan, American Apparel dress cut into a shirt, thrifted pants, Dalaga flats


Tuesday


Wednesday


Thursday


Friday

No comments: