May 31, 2012

Madewell Style Sessions Recap

Photos by Greg

I was lucky enough to host the very first Madewell Style Session at their flagship store in SoHo a couple weeks ago! Hannah and Landon were kind enough to guest DJ the event so it turned out to be a pretty great party with lots of friends, Madewell fans and great tunes.

I have been a fan of Madewell every since I first saw them mentioned in Lucky Magazine in oh, say... 2005 maybe? I was even more excited when they quietly opened a store in the Natick Mall which happened to be right down the street from my Mom's house and just a quick drive west from my college apartment. I almost didn't want to tell people about it at first because I felt like it was my secret store, but I gave in and shared the love and eventually worked there when I first moved to NYC. To this day boyfriend cardigans of Madewell yesteryear still reside in my closet and still get worn!

I got to meet a few blog fans, which was a fun and exciting first and even styled a very cute customer who loved so many things that she needed help editing down her purchase! It was a great experience and I'm so grateful that all my pals came by to support me and that lovely folks in SoHo asked me to participate. I hope to do it again sometime soon!













1 comment:

melissaH said...

So fun!! Great pics, good times :)