June 3, 2012

Instagram Outfit Round up Vol. 16

What I wore on Monday. Photos by me.

This has been an art filled week and weekend! Thursday was Landon and Ethan's opening at Ed. Varie and this weekend is the Bushwick Open Studios. Artists of all kinds all around my neighborhood are opening up their work spaces to the public which is the perfect way to explore the neighborhood. Emma and I did some tie dyeing and then headed out to see what we could find. The weather has been fantastic so it was really nice to just walk around!

Here's this week's break down:

Monday: Vintage dress from my pal Diwa, Swedish Hasbeens
Tuesday: Vintage shirt and skirt, Swedish Hasbeens
Wednesday: Thrifted blouse (worn over a dress), dress from (gasp!) Delias a million years ago, Dolce Vita shoes
Thursday: Blouse from Dalaga, vintage jumper, Swedish Hasbeens
Friday: Dress from Forever21, Chelsea Crew shoes

Tuesday


Wednesday


Thursday


Friday

No comments: