May 16, 2012

Madewell Style Sessions

Photo courtesy of Madewell

I'm really excited to be hosting the first ever Style Session at Madewell's flagship location in SoHo this Thursday! You have probably gathered by now, from my style posts and daily Instagram outfits, that I am a huge Madewell fan and my closet is filled with their goodies. You can find me drooling over their online shop quite frequently so you can imagine my reaction when they asked if I would help them kick off their new styling sessions.

As an added bonus, Hannah and Landon will be DJing some fun summer time tunes and there will be snacks, drinks and a secret discount for that night only! Please come by to say hello and get some personal styling by yours truly! You can RSVP to the event on Facebook here. See you in SoHo!

Madewell Style Sessions
Thursday May 17, 2012
7 PM - 9 PM
486 Broadway
New York, NY 10013

No comments: