June 23, 2012

Instagram Outfit Round Up Vol. 18

What I wore on Tuesday. Photos by me.

There has been a crazy heat wave in NYC this week, so it's made dressing a little challenging. All I want to do is wear cut off shorts, a t-shirt and sandals, but even that it too much clothing to be wearing in 100 degree weather. I tried my best to look put together regardless of the amount of sweating that occurred, but I'm lucky enough to have my desk parked right in front of the giant AC unit in the back of Dalaga so I stay nice and cool throughout the day.

I also want to tell you about the floral jumper I'm wearing in the photo above. It's from a little vintage shop down the street from Dalaga called Ana Chronos. I had been in there one or two times just to quickly browse but never tried anything on or purchased anything. I was about to leave for the weekend to visit Greg so went to a little music shop down the street looking for headphones for my bus ride when I spotted this little floral number on the first rack inside the door. I stopped in my tracks, went in and tried it on immediately. I could not believe how perfect it was so I ran back to the store to grab my wallet and purchased it right away! Definitely going to be a summer staple this year.

Here's this week's break down:

Monday: Dress from H&M that I recently cut into a shirt, Steven Alan jumper via sample sale, Asos espadrilles
Tuesday: Thrifted blouse, vintage jumper, Dolce Vita shoes from last summer.
Wednesday: Thrifted shirt and skirt, Swedish Hasbeens
Thursday: Thrifted shirt, Steven Alan shorts which were a little present from Emily, Swedish Hasbeens
Friday: Thrifted shirt, Steven Alan skirt via sample sale, Saltwater Sandals

Monday


Wednesday


Thursday


Friday

No comments: