June 4, 2012

Portsmouth Cont.

Photos by Greg

Dress: The Appleyard Pintuck Dress by Blooming Leopold
Bag: Vintage
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Shoes: Swedish Hasbeens

Here are the rest of the pictures from Me and Greg's visit to Portsmouth! We stopped by the USS Albacore (tuna sub! har har) before heading into downtown Portsmouth, which is an old submarine that was used for research purposes until the 70s. It's kind of silly that it's just right next to the highway in this totally dry spot, but the audio tour was pretty fantastic and it was so neat to walk around inside. They really let you explore all the nooks and crannies so you really get a sense of what it was like to live in there. My favorite part was the ship's office which was basically a broom closet with a type writer. I don't think I would have done well in the Navy.

Looking at these pictures have me jonesing for another New England weekend so I think I'll have to go up some time in the next week or two. Plus I just miss Greg a lot. I need to see that face!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Now back to the grind.












No comments: