September 26, 2012

Fall at the Cloisters

Photos by Emily

Sweater: Dalaga
Dress: Steven Alan via Beacon's Closet
Necklace: In God We Trust
Tote: Leah Goren
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Chelsea Crew

I had a pretty lazy weekend. I slept in Saturday, made myself breakfast and proceeded to watch two Twilight movies and BBC four part mini series called North & South.

Needless to say I wanted to do more with my Sunday, so I was thrilled to get a text from Emily asking if I wanted to go to The Cloisters. This wasn't my first time visiting, but I didn't get a chance to explore the museum the last time around. It's donation based just like The Met so it doesn't cost and arm and a leg to get in.

After exploring every passageway, nook and cranny we took a stroll through the park before heading home to make chili cheese dogs and watch Downton Abbey. All and all an excellent Sunday!

This sweater is quickly becoming my favorite new fall item. It's so cozy and hangs perfectly to layer over all of my dresses. I was having a tough time dressing myself for fall, but I think it's safe to say that I've hit my stride.






No comments: