October 10, 2012

Mad for Plaid

Photos by Ashley. Thanks girl!

Sweater: J.Crew
Dress: Madewell
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: vinatge

This is probably my favorite fall outfit thus far. I've worn it several times during the past month which unfortunately has made the heel of these shoes fall off. So sad, but I guess it's a sign that they need a break. I'm happy this outfit was finally captured though, especially on a day where my hair looked freakishly amazing. Seriously, this never happens.

Ashley and I got brunch with Veronika on my last day in Philly, but we arrived a bit early so we decided to take a few snaps before walking over to the restaurant. We were in the middle of shooting when we heard someone yell, "Lookin' good ladies!" only to turn around and see Veronika and her husband Bryan. They had turned down the same little alley to take pictures as well! They say great minds think alike, but I say great bloggers choose the same outfit photo locations.

You can see more from our photo shoot run in on Ashley and Veronika's blogs.







No comments: