June 8, 2009

Lazy Weekends



sunglasses: ray ban
sweater: j.crew
embroidered blouse: urban
belt: urban
chambray skirt: forever21
shoes: vintage

I really need to learn to smile in these outfit photos!

Like most weekends, I walked to Harvard Square just so I could be outside. I sipped on iced green tea and snacked on a cupcake from Sweet. I'm usually not a huge fan of frosting, but their cupcakes are to die for!

I did some exchanging at Urban while I was in Harvard. I haven't been too enthralled with them lately but I had some success yesterday in their, surprisingly sweet and pretty, sleepwear section. I found two of the prettiest slips that are actually perfect summer dresses! The photos online don't do them justice so I may have to take some photos of my own, but here's a preview:


No comments: