February 25, 2012

Instagram Outfit Round Up Vol. 6

What I wore on Tuesday. Photos by me.

Do we see a theme? I clearly indulged in my striped clothing collection this week. I actually started thinking that I should have a theme every week. After wearing stripes two days in a row I thought about doing it all week, but my mood changes every day when I wake up and I wasn't so enthusiastic by Wednesday. I actually kind of hated my outfit on Wednesday, Why you ask? Well, it just felt so... boring. Maybe because I didn't put too much effort into layering and it kind of felt like a cop out. Oh well. I have my days.

On another note, I did a couple close ups of my outfits this week. You can see details from Tuesday and Friday's outfits by following me on Twitter or Tumblr!

Here's the outfit break down:

Monday: St. James tee, American Apparel sample sale jumper, Madewell shoes
Tuesday: Chambray shirt from Madewell, St. James tee, J Brand Bardot jeans via Beacon's Closet, Boots from Dalaga
Wednesday: J.Crew cardigan, I think this dress is from Spotted Moth but I can't remember, Madewell shoes
Thursday: Thrifted blouse, J.Crew cardigan gifted from an ex-boyfriends family, thrifted skirt, Madewell boots
Friday: Dalaga blouse, thrifted cardigan, skirt via Steven Alan sample sale, Madewell boots

Do you have any theme or repeat items in your closet? Like, a million pairs of jeans or floral dresses?


Monday


Wednesday


Thursday


Friday

1 comment:

Fort Bend Democrats said...

Thanks for this bllog post