February 21, 2012

Shabby Apple

Photos via Shabby Apple

I heard of Shabby Apple dresses a while back from some blogs I follow and since then they've been on my list of web stores where I "window shop," so I was excited when they asked me to participate in their affiliate program! Their most recent Alice in Wonderland inspired collection caught my eye because of the great vintage inspired shapes and the bright but sweet colors.

I especially love the almost minty Tiffany blue Alice Dress. It looks like something Betty Draper might wear while she's plotting some kind of manupulative scheme against Don, which goes along perfectly with the mischevious tone of the Mad Hatter look book. Doesn't the model make you wanna cut off your hair?? I love her pretty bob and bright pink lipstick, but I don't think I could ever pull it off myself.

Click through any of these photos to see the outfit details and right now you can get 15% off anything at Shabby Apple by using the code "HATTER" at check out!





No comments: