March 10, 2012

Instagram Outfit Round Up Vol. 8

What I wore on Monday. Photos by me.

This week dragged along. I think it's because I'm so excited for my Texas trip this coming week (I leave on Thursday) that it's all I can really think about. I'm constantly thinking about how awesome it's going to be to drive across that giant state, camp and just be in much warmer weather so everything else is pretty dull in comparison.

Here's the break down:

Monday: Madewell cardigan from like, 4 years ago, Top Shop plaid, vintage pants and boots
Tuesday: J.Crew sweater, dress via a swap, Madewell shoes
Wednesday: Madewell cardigan, vintage blouse, Steven Alan skirt via sample sale, thrifted shoes
Thursday: St. James tee, J Brand Bardot jeans via Beacon's closet, shoes via Etsy
Friday: Sweater and pants are thrifted, striped shirt is a gift from my mom, shoes from Dalaga

Tuesday


Wednesday


Thursday


Friday

No comments: