March 17, 2012

Instagram Outfit Round Up Vol. 9

What I wore on Monday. Photos by me.

Hello from Texas! We are in the madness of pre-wedding events this weekend so it's been a bit hectic since I arrived. Tonight is the rehearsal dinner and tomorrow is the big day! I will be documenting my time in Texas on Instagram so be sure to follow along to see what I'm up to out here. Coming soon: The Houston Rodeo and Livestock Show!

Here's this week's break down:

Monday: Jean jacket, striped tee and pants are thrifted, J.Crew belt, shoes via Etsy
Tuesday: Shirt from Urban, Top Shop skirt via Buffalo Exchange, gifted socks, Madewell boots
Wednesday: Thrifted striped tee and jeans, Asos espadrilles
Thursday (on the plane!): Madewell chambray shirt, thrifted jeans, Asos espadrilles
Friday: Madewell dress, vintage shoes

Tuesday


Wednesday


Thursday


Friday

No comments: