April 16, 2012

Instagram Outfit Round Up Vol. 11

What I wore on Monday. Photos by me.

Sorry this is a little late! I decided to take an impromptu trip to NH to visit Greg this weekend because he finally got an apartment! He had to work Saturday so I wasn't going to visit, but then he got the keys on Friday afternoon. By chance I had a friend from Boston visiting NYC and he was heading back north on Saturday morning. I grabbed a ride with him and hung out with a friend in the afternoon until Greg came down to pick me up!

We spent Sunday exploring a few flea markets in the hopes of finding some cheap furniture for his new place, but it ended up being the Savers in Nashua that was the real gold mine (per susual).

Here's this week's break down:

Monday: Madewell cardigan, thrifted blouse, vintage skirt via a swap, Madewell boots
Tuesday: Cardigan, polka dot top and pants are thrifted, flats from Dalaga
Wednesday: J.Crew cardigan, Madewell dress and boots
Thursday: Madewell cardigan, thrifted blouse, Dalaga skirt, Madewell boots
Friday: Madewell cardigan, thrifted striped shirt and jeans, Asos espadrilles


How was your weekend?

Tuesday


Wednesday


Thursday


Friday

No comments: