December 21, 2012

Shop Spotlight: Second Hand Wares

Photos via Second Hand Wares

Second Hand Wares is an adorable little Etsy shop filled with simple, yet classic vintage finds. To me, the pieces are the ones I'm always looking for when I go thrifting - something timeless that can be worn with just about everything in my wardrobe, new and old alike. For example, these high waisted denim shorts have such pin up appeal. I can see myself wearing these in the summer on a trip to Rockaway Beach, or right now with tights and a silk blouse.

Susie, the lovely lady who curates Second Hand Wares, is offering you guys 30% off with the code OLIVEMYLOVE until the end of the month! Now go grab some of those basics you've been searching for.

Striped Sweater / Red Pleated Skirt

60s Navy and Cream Jacket / Floral Blouse

50s High Waist Denim Shorts / 70s Floral Dress

No comments: