January 2, 2013

Vacation's Over

Photos by Greg

Coat: vintage, thrifted
Striped shirt: via a swap
Bag, button up, skirt and shoes: thrifted
Tights: Dalaga

Hello, I'm back! I took a much needed vacation during the holidays this year and I feel rested and rejuvenated. Days upon days of sipping freshly brewed coffee on my moms couch in my pjs.

I feel ready to get back to the grind, so I thought I would kick off this year not with a review of 2012, but just a fresh new outfit for ya. I have to confess that this outfit is from weeks ago - Maybe the 15th? I wore it to a small Chanukah celebration at Greg's brothers house in the West Village. It was the first time either of us had seen his nephews since the summer, so it was a blast. Those babies are so damn cute I tell ya.

I will say that 2012 was a rough one. It started out feeling like big things were going to happen, which they did, but neither Greg nor I expected that big thing would be spending most of the year apart. I still can't quite believe it's over and we're already onto a new year.

I hope you all had a fantastic New Year's Eve and an overall good 2012. Here's to the next!








No comments: