June 18, 2013

Lazy Khakis

Photos by Greg

Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Clubmaster
T-shirt: American Apparel
Khakis: borrowed from Greg
Bag: vintage
Jewelry: In God We Trust
Shoes: Berk's ages ago

I could say that this outfit was from this past weekend, but that would be a lie. Truth be told I have been swamped at my new job and haven't had time or energy for much else. Summer is here too, so I've been trying to spend more time out in the world instead of in my apartment with the AC blasting. Anyway, I'm here now little blog!

As much as I love it, I'm never prepared for summer. The idea of short skirts and bare legs always have me feeling self conscious, hence this lazy outfit consisting of a baggy pair of Greg's pants and a plain ole t-shirt. I'm also hiding a serious case of dirty hair under that panama hat.

I'm settling into this job and summer, so hopefully you'll be seeing more of my face 'round these parts.









No comments: